1. All my reading has made me want to write again. So, I'm writing again. It feels great, makes me happy and enables me to sit it Starbucks for hours at a time on my days off.
2. Byron started a blog where he talks about all the things he (we) likes to watch. It's pretty much a chronicle of everything we talk about. Nerds.
3. I'm taking ballet. It's the hardest, prettiest hour of my week and I LOVE IT!!! My calves burn for days afterwords and Byron probably thinks I'm nuts for jetéing around the house but it does wonders for my soul.
4. We decorated for Christmas- back in October. My rule- if it snows, it glows.
5. We have lived in Wisconsin for over a year and it's cold again. Cold and snowing.
6. I have decided to start working part-time in January and keeping Alice home more. It is going to be a huge change for all of us and I hope it works out.
7. Funny story- I had to go to municipal court yesterday for a traffic ticket (suspended registration). Due to timing and schedules- I had to take Alice with me. It was a full on all-rise-court-in-session type deal where the Judge said "I expect absolute silence." I was pretty sure Alice and I would get thrown out and held in contempt, but she was awesome! We had to wait 45 minutes while other offenders were dealt with and Alice kept her voice to a whisper and sat quietly the whole time. After my offense was dismissed and justice was served the honorable judge commented on what a well behaved child I had. It was a miracle.
8. Alice gets to stay up late to watch Peter Pan tonight. see #7.
9. Speaking of Disney- we went and it was the best day ever. I'll post some pics here- but the video Byron got is spectacular. We will edit and post as soon as possible.
10. We had a relaxed Thanksgiving. I cooked the sides, smoked a turkey on the grill and made a bourbon pecan pie. We ate in our PJ's and it was awesome.